From 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (MST
Easton Training Center
1304 S Sante Fe Dr
Denver, CO 80223
Register online for GIG-Denver Co
Girls in Gis (GIG) is hitting the road and our first stop is Denver, Colorado! This is the first time GIG has had an event outside of the state of Texas and won’t be the last! Please join us in making history as we hold our first event in Denver, Colorado.
All GIG events are 100% free and open to women and girls of all ages and levels from any and no affiliation. GIG events are by females for females. All women & girls are encouraged to participate, even if it’s your first day.
GIG has also teamed up with SafeHouse Denver to raise in-kind donations for their shelter. Please bring an in-kind donation from our list or make a suggested donation of $10 at the door. 100% donations go to SafeHouse Denver. All donations are welcome.
- Alarm clocks
- Liquid Hand soap
- 2013 personal calenders and planners
- Towels and hand towels
Prizes and giveaways:
- 50% off competitor fees Fight to Win Tournament of Champions 12-All GIG participants
- 50% coupon to Forever Young Body Clinic
- Neocell Gift Basket-Giveaway
- Fenom Gi Giveaway
- Scentsy Product Givewaway
- Two $50 gift certificates to Forever Young Body Clinic
- Free Full Coverage BJJ Competitor Photography Package for F2W Tournament of Champions 12
- Snacks and refreshments provided by Lara Bar and Easton Training Center
- First 40 girls to register get a GIG Goodie Bag
Our sponsors include:
Please register to take advantage of the 1/2 off discount on tournament fees for Fight to Win Tournament of Champions 12.
Hosted by: Easton Training Center Women’s team
About GIG: Girls in Gis is a community of women and girls in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu that come together through free training events which are hosted, instructed, and attended only by females. It’s our time to take over the mats! Women and girls of all ages and skill levels are welcome to attend from any academy affiliation. Sorry no boys allowed. :) No experience required. Beginners welcome. The purpose of GIG events are to build and foster a strong community of women and girls in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and grow the sport for females everywhere. Come join the fun!